While we have made every effort to provide accurate and up to date information on our website, the law is constantly changing and affects each person or business in different ways.
The information contained within this website is no substitute for specific advice and we will not accept liability if you rely solely on information from the website.
It is important that you read this page as it contains important information regarding accessing our website.
By accessing this website you agree to the terms and conditions set out below:
1. This website is published by Just Employment Solicitors & Advocates. The following statements apply to this website. You can obtain a copy of our current terms of business by contacting us at our registered address.
2. This website is issued in the United Kingdom and is intended for the information and use of United Kingdom residents only.
3. This website is for information only. Unless otherwise stated it is not intended to offer advice and is not to be taken as, in any way, offering to sell any product or provide any service.
4. We retain the copyright for the pages of this website and the material and information contained in those pages, with all rights reserved by us.
5. The pages of this site may not, in whole or in part, be reproduced, copied, stored, transmitted or used by any party, except for the purpose of downloading for private, non-commercial, viewing purposes or where we have given our prior written consent. You must not alter anything on this website and no material from this site may be used on any other website. No links may be created to this site without our prior written consent.
6. We may make changes to the information contained within this site at any time without updating this site to reflect those changes. We will not be liable for errors, omissions or for information becoming out of date. If you are in any doubt as to the accuracy and currency of any information contained within the pages of this site, or you require any further information, you should contact us.
7. Any software is downloaded at your own risk. We do not warrant the suitability of any software which is downloaded and accept no liability for any problems with your computer that may arise as a result.
8. We will not be liable for any claims, penalties, losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from the use of or inability to use, interruption or availability of, this website, its operation or transmission, computer viruses, or any unauthorised access to or alteration of the website. We do not warrant that the contents of this website are compatible with all computer systems and browsers.
9. This website may provide links to other websites from time to time. Linked sites are not under our control and the provision of a linked site is not evidence of any endorsement by us of the material held there. We do not accept responsibility in any way for the content of any linked site, or any link contained within a linked site, or for any material you may encounter when you leave this website (whether knowingly, or not).
10. We do not guarantee that any email sent to us will be received or that the contents will remain private during transmission. If you are concerned about this please consider other means of communication. You are responsible for ensuring any electronic message or information you send to us is free from any virus or defect that may harm our systems in any way.
11. We will use any personal data you have given to provide product and service information requested and to keep you informed of any changes to that information. Any personal data which we collect, record or use in any way, whether it is held on paper, on computer or other media will comply with the Data Protection Act 1998. We endorse and adhere to the Data Protection principles as set out in the Data Protection Act 1998. These principles are designed so that we undertake to ensure your data is:
- Fairly and lawfully processed
- Processed for limited purposes and not in a way incompatible with those purposes
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Accurate and kept up to date
- Not kept for longer than is necessary
- Processed in line with the data subject’s rights
- Kept secure
- Not transferred to a country which does not have adequate data protection laws
When we collect any personal data from you, we will inform you why we are collecting your data and what we intend to use it for.
We may need to pass your details to another company outside of Just Employment Solicitors & Advocates purely to transact your requests effectively. However, your data will not be passed outside of Just Employment Solicitors & Advocates for any other purpose.
12. The terms of, and the use of, this website shall be governed by English law.